I have been nominated again..! 🙂 It is called a Sunshine Blogger Award. The name of the award itself bring along freshness and positive vibes. Whenever I receive nominations I feel like getting a little pat on my back, at the same time it inspires me to do better.
I have been nominated for this award by a dear friend Mona from healthyindianrecipes. I personally love to call her “Daal Queen” she has a variety of them on her blog along with other healthy dishes with step by step pictures and very simple to follow instructions. If you have not had a look at her space you are definitely missing something. Thanks a lot dear, I humbly accept the Award. 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
The rules to accept the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
This are the answers to questions for me:
1) What is the last thing you do every night before going to bed?
I would be remembering all the activities I did in the day, and thank God for giving me a happy life, and all that I cherished throughout the day. 🙂
2) What is the last lie I told ?
I always believe that truth prevails, I would not lie about anything.
3)When we meet first time, what would be one thing I notice about you?
My friendly and pleasant personality. 🙂
Here are my nominees for the award:
1) Ruchi from ruchisvegkitchen
2) Eccentric mind
3) Monica from PicUrFood
4) Aromas and Flavours from my kitchen
5) Archna from Minisrty Of Curry
6) Ritu from Love served daily
7) Jigyasa from MySestina
8) Radhika from radhikasrefliction
11) Vidushi from littleflamesblog
My 11 Questions for you:
- What is that one thing that you would like to change in your past?
- Which is the first dish that you ever cooked?
- From which part of the world are you blogging from?
- Which is your Favourite spot in home?
- Did you ever play any sport, which is it?
- Which is your Favourite cuisine and why?
- What is that one force that keeps you driving when you are Low?
- What is the message that you would like to give to the World?
- Where do you like to have a vacation home?
- Share a funny moment from your childhood.
- Which is your most memorable trip that you took?
This is just a nomination so do not feel Obligated, if you do not want to accept the award I sure can respect that.