Hey people I am back after a break. What better way to make a comeback other than to post about chocolates? Do you agree with me?
Today we will be talking about and making some truffles. These Truffles are easy to make, it takes about 15 mins to put all ingredients together, freeze it for about 3-4 hours and than about 15-20 mins to give them shape. They are mouth melting, silk like, sheer bite from heaven.
Trust me chocolates’s combination along with a dash of salt is very sinful. You cannot have just one. Make sure you put it whole in your mouth at once. Do have a look at other preparation of chocolate like chocolate pudding
and Insanely chocolate
Recently I am penning down a series for “Women on the go
“. For one who is health conscious, wants to feed her family with hot, delicious, home-made meals and is always on her toes. Do watch out this space for more in future.
For now, Without any further talks, let’s head to truffles recipe.
340 grams semi sweet chocolate
300 ml of cream
60 grams unsalted butter
Pinch of salt
Coco Powder ( optional )
1) In a deep pan add cream and butter. Mix it and bring it to a boil.
2) In another bowl add chocolate bar or chips and salt to it.
3) Pour hot cream and butter mixture on chocolate, whip it all together.
4) Store in freeze for at least 3-4 hours, if you store it overnight it is even better and easy to shape.
5) Take a spoon full and shape them in small balls. Remember we want it to go inside the mouth whole at one time.
6) You can roll truffles in coco powder if you like it a bit bitter.
We are done, Home Made Truffles are ready to be relished. Store it in fridge.